Child Apron Chocolate Forest is perfect for Arts + Crafts!
Child Apron Chocolate Forest that is perfect for the little chef or crafter in your life. To clean, just wipe with a wet cloth. An adjustable neck and waist strap makes this a perfect gift for toddlers and school-age children.
Whether helping Mom cook in the kitchen or creating a masterpiece with finger-paints, this multipurpose apron will keep your toddler/child clean throughout countless activities.
It also makes an excellent party favor for parents to pass out to pint-sized guests during a crafting birthday party. Our Child Apron is a must have!
About our Designs: Playing off of the design technique common to quilting in which bits and pieces of fabric scraps collected over time are pieced together to form something new and different, all of Aunt Bucky’s designs include textiles gathered from varied sources, including fabrics no longer in production and by textile artists who they themselves limit their fabric quantities and print runs. As a result the Aunt Bucky line is ever evolving and truly unique. Our collections will always include the same style selections and design sensibility, but the individual fabric prints may vary. This process is therefore somewhat improvisational and produces near one-of-a-kind pieces.
ALL ITEMS IN STOCK + READY TO SHIP OUT+ FREE SHIPPING (USA)
– Fits toddler size up to school-age child.
– Laminated Fabric side is Water Resistant PVC Free and Polyurethane.
– Our signature Heath Brown Fabric is used for neck and waist ties.
– Ties are made of natural cotton twill tape.
– Ties end are stitched to prevent fraying
– Adjustable neck tie.
– Dimensions: 17” wide and 20” long.
– Full width pocket with deep space for tucking goodies securely.
– Wipe Clean with Damp Cloth on laminated side when needed.
– Do Not Iron. Do Not Bleach. Do Not Dry Clean.
– Made in the USA.
Visit our Adult Size Aprons that are laminated and super cute.
All designs and content copyright ©2007-2017 Aunt Bucky.
All rights reserved.